Thursday, July 2, 2009

New vocabulary

Because I have had more emails on the issue of my lower limbs than any other aspect of the blog, I will satisfy the demands for more information. But, because I do not really want to really want to tell the tale, I will leave that task to you. There have been a few other issues to deal with. Below are some words that I have had to learn. There is the English list and the Spanish list. Those who are bored can play a match up game. Those with an inkling for narrative can string the words together and deduce the story. I remember trying to write stories from lists of random words at primary school. If you remember that exercise then you will know how to play the game.

Truth be known, I am having a lovely time and nothing bad has really happened.

Spanish Words
aire condicionado
alergia
ampolla
antihistimina
caliente
calor
cucarachas
curita
debil
erupcion
pie
reaccion
suboroso

English list
air conditioning
allergy
antihistime
bandaid
blister
cockroaches
faint
foot
heat
swollen
hot
rash
reaction
sweaty

No comments: